Greetings Investors & Executive Colleagues!
AMOO VENTURE CAPITAL (Summit Event Partner) is delighted to welcome you to join Africa's Leading Investors and Executives at the premiere, global, and "high impact" Pan-African “Executive” Investment Summit for 2015:
Enter “avcev” promo code (Early Bird Closes Friday Feb 20)
WCA "Executive" Investment Summit & CEO Forum 2015
"Africa Investors & Executive Game-Changers: CLOSING in 2015"
March 17-19 | Intercontinental Hotel Lagos
- 80+ of Africa's Leading Investors confirmed as expert speakers and investment segment hosts for this uniqueExecutive Summit!
- Summit Partners: Bloomberg TV Africa, The Wall Street Journal (Middle East & Africa), CCTV Africa, Africa Investor, The Africa Report, Private Equity Africa, Africa Legal Network, Royal Africa Society, AfrAsia Bank,YPO-WPO, MENA Private Equity Association, and 28 OTHERS!
- Delegates Attending: C-Level Executives, Investors (including family offices and HNWI), industry titans, Ministries, entrepreneurs, and private sector leaders from across Africa, Middle East, Asia, Europe, and North America from 32 countries globally including:
- Africa: Cameroon, Cote D’Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Middle East: Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
- Asia: China, India, Hong Kong
- Europe & ROW: France, Romania, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, USA
AFRICA'S LEADING INVESTORS and EXECUTIVES include:
Abraaj Capital, Acacia Energy, Actis, Adlevo Capital, AES Sonel, AfrAsia Bank, Africa Finance Corporation, Africa Infrastructure Consortium, Africa Pension Fund Alliance, African Capital Alliance, African Infrastructure Investment Managers, Akwa Capital, Africa Legal Network (G. Elias & Co), Amara Suites, Angoalissar, Anthemis Group, Apis Partners, ARM-Harith Infrastructure Investments Fund, Arqaam Capital, Bamboo Finance (Energy Fund), BUA Group, Capital Concept (Middle East), Capital Trust Morocco, Capri Africa, Capri Global Capital, Carlyle Group, CBO Investments, Centum Investments Group, Century Private Investments, Churchgate Group, Consolidated Infrastructure Group, Databank Private Equity & Group, Dangote Cement, Dangote Industries, Dalberg, DEG (Kfw), DPI,EchoVC Partners, Ecobank, Embassy Nigeria (Qatar), Emerging Capital Partners, EMPower Capital, ESSAR, Ghana Ministry for Private Sector Development, Gulf Capital (Middle East), Helios Investment Partners, Hinduja Family Office & Hinduja Group, Honeywell Group, ICD-Islamic Development Bank, IFC, Integrated Health Centers, Investment One Financial, Kaizen Venture Partners, Kuramo Asset Management, Lavayo Energy, LeapFrog Investments, Liongate Venture Partners, Lionstone Group, Mahinda Comviva, Mara Group & Atlas Mara CoNvest, Mastercard, Mediterrania Capital Partners, Microsoft, Minerals Supply Africa, Mohinani Group, Moringa Partnership (Compagnie Benjamin de Rothschild), Mubadala Petroleum, NAHCO Aviance, Niger Delta Exploration & Production, Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority, Oman State General Reserve Fund, PWC, Promasidor, Rand Carlton Group, Rand Merchant Bank, Sahara Group, Satatt Holdings International, Shell Ng. Pension Fund, Silkinvest, SOKOTRA Capital (UAE), Stanbic IBTC Asset Management, Standard Bank, Standard Chartered PE, Tata Africa Holdings, Temasek (Malaysia SWF), Teragro Commodities (HIERS Holdings), TLG Capital, Transdanubia Power, Tunisia-Africa Business Council, UBA, Ultima, Vantage Capital, Vodacom, Yalelo… and much more!
KEYNOTE Africa Investor "Game-Changer" Roundtable in partnership with Bloomberg TV Africa
CEO FORUM in partnership with YPO-WPO Lagos
Expert Investor "Critical Insights" on closing investments & optimising operational/ financial returns by Key 2015 Investment Themes, 10 Sectors, Africa Regions
Investment Capital Segments: Africa Pension & Sovereign Wealth Fund Investing | Family Offices & Private Wealth Investing | Private Equity, Alternative Investments, & Mezzanine | Venture Capital | Asia-Africa Investment Capital
MIDDLE EAST-Africa Investor Super- Segments in partnership with MENA Private Equity Association and co-chaired by The Wall Street Journal (Middle East & Africa)
INVESTOR DEAL & FUND-RAISING FORUM: to present investment opportunities to diverse investor audience
Direct Private Investments: by Theme, Country, Region, Sector
LP Opportunities: Africa Private Equity, Sector-Specific Funds
Direct Co-Investments: with Investment Holding Firms
STRATEGIC PARTNER & INVESTOR PRESENTATIONS
SUMMIT TABLE HOST PACKAGES (incl. Private 1-on-1 and Meetings, International Investor/Strategic Matching, Banquet)
Africa Venture Capital Competition (in partnership with EchoVC Partners and Amoo Venture Capital Advisory)
2015 WCA EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP & AFRICA INVESTOR AWARDS BANQUET
Please see attached Program (dated Feb 23) and future updates after Feb 23 - please download directly from Summit Website.
We look forward to welcoming you, March 17-19, and confident that the Summit will deliver material value with respect to your firm's strategic and investment interests in 2015!
eventbrite.co.uk Use “avcev” promo code (Early Bird Closes Friday Feb 20).
- Media Partners: The Wall Street Journal (Africa & Middle East), Bloomberg TV Africa, CCTV Africa, The Africa Report, UltimaCorporate Partners: AfrAsia Bank, Investment-One Financial, Amara Suites, Promasidor
- Diamond Event Partners: YPO-WPO, Private Equity Africa, Africa Investor, MENA Private Equity Association
- Segment Hosts: EchoVC Partners, Dalberg Development Partners, PWC, Amoo Venture Capital, Africonomie, AfricAsia Professional Network
- Event Partners: Africa Legal Network (G. Elias & Co.), Centum Investment Group, CBO Investment Management, Century Private Investments, Capri Africa, Royal Africa Society, Egypt Private Equity Association, AMIC (Morocco PE Assn), Sphere Management, Tripro Mauritius, Femi Sunmonu & Associates Qais Conrad Laureate, PharmaAfrica, Wharton Consulting, Wharton Alumni Clubs (UK, Middle East, Singapore), Penn Club UK
We look forward to welcoming you to this unique and high impact Summit!